- Team/Resource Manager
- Post-Sales support
- Project management: project communications, preparation, installation, commission and documentations
- Customer relationship management
- Implement and commission optical and Layer 2 networks; WDM and Metro Ethernet solutions
- Service support management (24x7): preventive maintenance, SLA tracking, operations management, manpower deployment management
- Co-ordinate all logistic support for project procurement, RMA, and spares management
- Participate in ongoing training activities
- Degree in Engineering or IT specialising in networks or telecommunications
- A minimum 5 years progressive experience in technical support and/or project management
- Preferably a managerial experience specialised in Engineering - Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
- Significant hands-on experience installing DWDM or Metro Ethernet networking products and switches
- Experience in delivering and developing technical presentations
- Excellent customer-facing rapport as well as interpersonal skills
- Experience with BizSafe Risk Assessment
- Experience with ISO9001 certification will be a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work independently while at the same time maintaining a good collaboration model with technical support and engineering resources
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, with the ability to handle and resolve complex technical issues
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now button.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Ernielyn Tizon Pal-ing (R1100414)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Pal-Ing Ernielyn Tizon EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1100414