The TSA is responsible for the following:
- Triage and resolve technical issues stemming from advertisers' usage of advertising solutions and escalating to a consultant when appropriate for further troubleshooting.
- Discern product confusion from bugs, identify solutions, and advise the customers to accomplish the advertisers desired outcome
- Effectively and concisely communicate resolution, technical resolution, workarounds, or product confusion to the advertisers
- Partner closely with the consultant/sales team to resolve customer issues, prioritize, and build market or vertical plans for technical services
- Prioritize product workflow queues based on SLAs to manage volume, assignment, and escalation support for issue resolution and customer escalations
- BA/BS or University Diploma in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Technology or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Knowledge of Advertising Technology ecosystem
- Experience in a customer-facing role as a Technical Analyst, Support or Engineer involving pro-active engagement with customers (internal/external)
- Experience with technically troubleshooting advertising technologies such as pixels, ad servers, auctions and delivery
- Minimum of 2-3 of relevant experience as a Technical Analyst or Sales Engineer, with a focus on digital advertising products.
- Experience in an online advertising role, and familiarity with the ad serving industry and internet technologies.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, management and communication skills, with the ability to absorb technical concepts and effectively communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience in delivery and customer-facing operations environment driven by SLA and KPI metrics
- Ability to perform and adapt in a complex, high-stakes, fast-paced environment
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697