- Manage escalations - customer compliments/complaints, problem-solving, post-mortem, document learnings, crisis prevention, etc.
- Manage projects from end to end, including administering cost budgets.
- Lead by example in all aspects for ground staff to look up to.
- To analyze existing processes and suggest/recommend improvement plans to increase productivity/efficiency/cost-effectiveness.
- Diploma or Degree in Electronics/Electrical/Computer/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Min 3-4 years experience with handling PC/Notebook products and repairs.
- Familiar with Microsoft products, particularly very good in operating Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (Preferably with relevant IT Certifications).
- Familiar with basic networking fundamentals, TCP/IP including DHCP, DNS, etc; LAN/WAN; network switches; etc.
- Additional knowledge such as Linux, VMWare, and Windows Server is helpful.
- Experience in handling electronic components such as motherboards/harddisks.
- Able to converse well with good communication skills and excellent customer handling skills
- Team player, fast learner, positive attitude, and a keen interest in customer service.
- Customer orientated
- Familiar with data analysis work, spreadsheet formulas
- Able to stand on feet to think and make snap decisions.
- Able to work on project timelines and budgets.
- Self-motivated, willing to explore, and have continual technical self-upgrading.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1442141