Do you want to work in the biggest sovereign wealth fund in the world? Do you want to join a team that sits at the heart of the fund's core processes and pioneers the use of cloud technology and analytics to find the most efficient way of supporting our investments? Then we have the job for you!
- Responsible for the day-to-day support and maintenance of all employees related IT services and equipment in our Singapore office, providing on-site support for fifty users based in the Singapore office, and remote support for an additional 500 users located in international offices.
- Provide desk-side and remote troubleshooting and technical support for hardware, software, network connectivity, telephony, mobile/smart device, video conferencing, audio/visual setups, and peripheral issues
- Participate in Incident Management and Problem Management processes to resolve incidents and problem tickets in a timely manner and further perform root cause analysis
- Manage all hardware related tasks for Singapore office including inventory control, imaging, replacement, packing and shipping end-user devices, assisting in desk moves requiring light moving and handling of hardware
- A degree in a technical discipline or relevant experience as a substitute for formal education
- Extensive experience with Microsoft 365 cloud applications and related client applications
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows OS
- Knowledge in networking and cloud services in a Windows OS environment
- Knowledge of current IT trends and focus areas, including cyber security, phishing, collaboration, productivity
- Self-driven and proactive attitude with the ability to take ownership of issues and have a problem-solving mindset
- Collaborative mindset, build relationships across all levels in the organization and continuously improve our offered services
- International mindset, customer oriented and with an eagerness to learn
- Team player and willingness to grow as an individually and as a team
- Willingness to work in shifts* and occasionally provide weekend and off-hours support as needed
What our client offers
Their core values of excellence, innovation, integrity, and team spirit underpin their culture and how they operate across all their offices. They collaborate and share information within the organisation which consists of 37 nationalities. Their organisation is grounded in trust, high ethical standards, a flat hierarchy, and diversity. Norges Bank Investment Management is committed to ensuring Equal Opportunities for all employees.
- Staying healthy - They care about your health! That's why they offer excellent health, mental and dental benefits, including a comprehensive insurance for you and your FAMILY. You'll also be offered health assessments, counselling services and reimbursement of gym membership fees.
- Spending time with FAMILY - Becoming a parent? Don't stress! You'll get 16 weeks, GENDER-neutral, full base pay, parental leave to spend with your child. Mothers get an additional 10 weeks of PREGNANCY related leave.
- Recharge when you need to - All employees get 25 vacation days, and one extra for the last week of the year
- Work-life balance - Our client believes that a healthy balance is crucial for your well-being. When you work here, you'll be able to combine an exciting career in the world's largest sovereign wealth fund with a fulfilling life outside the office. Of course, there are several social clubs and events within the fund too if you'd like to combine the two!
- Planning for the long term - They contribute 17% or 20% of base salary to your CPF or SRS. You can focus on the present and don't worry about the future.
- Work with Purpose - Our client work to safeguard and build financial wealth for future generations. Through responsible investment and active ownership, we help shape the future of our world.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109