- Act as a technical product specialist for specific models of Company products for Asia Pacific (AP) region as well as support Singapore market. 2nd level support for both AP region and local market and also the primary trainer and management for products.
- Conducting training within Company office or overseas for affiliates and business partners' support team
- Prepare training materials and necessary guides for products of one's responsibility
- 2nd level technical support to the AP region support team and local (Singapore) market
- Be the key contact person for products between Singapore and Japan office and OEM Vendors on technical matters for his primary products
- Creating ideas for continuous improvement of affiliates and business partners' support team skill and knowledge
- Guiding and mentoring new engineers.
- Degree or Diploma in Biomedical / Mechatronics / Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years or more of relevant experience in In Vitro Diagnostics or medical devices
- Prefer to have experience in handling medical devices including troubleshooting and servicing
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Conduct with professionalism with good interpersonal skills and customer focused
- Willing to travel within Asia Pacific regions
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915