- Act as a technical product specialist for specific models of Company products for Asia Pacific (AP) region as well as support Singapore market.
- 2nd level support for both AP region and local market and also the primary trainer and management for products.
- Conducting training within Company office or overseas for affiliates and business partners' support team
- Prepare training materials and necessary guides for products of one's responsibility
- Be the key contact person for products between Singapore and Japan office and OEM Vendors on technical matters for his primary products
- Creating ideas for continuous improvement of affiliates and business partners' support team skill and knowledge
- Guiding and mentoring new engineers.
- Degree or Diploma in Biomedical / Mechatronics / Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years or more of relevant experience in In Vitro Diagnostics or medical devices.
- Prefer to have experience in handling medical devices including troubleshooting and servicing.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Conduct with professionalism with good interpersonal skills and customer focused.
- Willing to travel within Asia Pacific regions.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to us.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327