- Technical product specialist for AP region as well as support local market (SG).
- Will function as 2nd level support for both the AP region and local market and also primary trainer and management for products of responsibility, i.e. Hematology, clinical Flow Cytometry, Hemostasis, Immunology, Chemistry, Laboratory Automation Solutions, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct Training within SAP office or oversea for affiliates and business partners' support team
- Preparation/update of training materials and necessary guides for products for responsibility
- 2nd level technical support to the AP region support team and local (SG) market
- Able to support local (Singapore market) if needed
- Guiding and mentoring new engineers
- Be the key contact person for products of responsibility and other regional headquarters in Germany or USA and OEM Vendors on technical matters for primary products
- Creating actions/ideas for continuous improvement of affiliates and business partners' support team skill and knowledge.
- Technical Support cover mainly regional market (i.e. Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Philippines, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, etc)
- Diploma or Degree or equivalent in Biomedical / Mechatronic / Electronics Engineering
- Min 4-5 years experience, must be in diagnostic equipment or servicing other medical equipment / devices with field service experience
- Good communication skills
- Maintains the highest standards of professional and personal conduct when interacting with customers
- Willing to travel as needed
Interested applicants with relevant experience, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Pal-Ing Ernielyn Tizon EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1100414