- Involved in troubleshooting & resolving post installation and commissioning hardware and software.
- Provide Level 1 support to end-user clients.
- Administering the claims process for warranty replacement of goods returned from site.
- Ensuring checks are made locally and taking responsibility for goods returned to the factory for testing.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting to management on recurring product issues that may need to be addressed at the factory level.
- Task and ticket tracking using the company's CRM (Salesforce) platform.
- Developing and implementing training programmes and maintaining levels of competence.
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience within the Security Solutions industry.
- Prior experience in mechanical hardware, ELV cabling, software and IT will be advantageous.
- Prior experience in working with on-premise and Cloud platforms will be advantageous.
- Proven ability to work independently as a member of a close knit team, delivering outcomes that support the team in achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Proven record of delivering a high level of customer support to end users and sales partners / integrators.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080