- Responsible for administering the claims process for warranty replacement of goods returned from site.
- Ensuring checks are made locally and taking responsibility for goods returned to the factory for testing.
- Supporting the business development of the organization's security solutions sales, across all verticals and regions.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting to management on recurring product issues (if any) that may need to be addressed at the factory level.
- Task and ticket tracking using the company's CRM (Salesforce) platform.
- Provide constant training, in-house with the sales team and with the distribution network.
- Developing and implementing training programmes and maintaining levels of competence.
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience within the Security Solutions industry.
- Prior experience in troubleshooting & resolving post installation and commissioning hardware and software issues within the electronic access control / security industry will be advantageous.
- Prior experience in supporting Electronic Locking or Access Control solution deployment will be highly advantageous.
- Demonstrate a proven record of delivering a high level of customer support to end users and sales partners / integrators.
- Knowledge of mechanical hardware, ELV cabling, software and IT will be advantageous.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915