- This role will be a first point of contact with SAS users and require excellent communication and organization skills to receive, track and resolve user issues in coordination with IT support and other members of the SAS support team.
- A key part of this role is frequent monitoring for SAS support requests and prompt communication with users on request status and updates, as well as accurate tracking of the status of open requests.
- The individual will also assist in conducting user training, creating documentation, and performing system testing and validation.
- The individual will assist in providing technical support to SAS users, including new account requests, access updates and changes, directory creation and assistance with SAS issues and support.
- Degree in Information Technology/Systems or equivalent
- 3-5 years of SAS technical support experience ((communication, issue tracking and resolution)
- Experience in SAS System (including SAS Grid, Base SAS, SAS/Stat, SAS/Graph, datasets and macros. SAS programming not required but candidate should be familiar with SAS code and able to help troubleshoot SAS issues)
- 3+ years of experience in Linux (accounts, user groups, files and directories, permissions, command line tools)
- Familiarity with basic Linux scripting, including Bash and Python
- Familiarity with SDLC and software validation a plus
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1442141