- Able to play a vital role in enterprise-wide change requests, and database optimization.
- Should perform root cause analysis on failures and provided resolution steps
- Acted as on-call support for critical/major maintenance activities.
- Acted as a first line of defence for the application malfunctions, identified and found issue severity and escalated to leads as and when applicable.
- Should be able to follow up with lead/senior engineers and executed the remedies for the identified production issues and ensured the issues are fixed within SLA.
- Able to answer, evaluated, and prioritized incoming incident tickets and assisted to investigate and resolve reported application bugs.
- Able to create performance frameworks, coding standards and best practices documents that improved the production stability.
- Understand web performance in order to drive performance testing of web application.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or any equivalent
- Around 2+ years of relevant experience in IT service operations
- Good understanding in the technology e.g. Java, .Net, ASP.Net, C#, HTML, Java Script, C, C++, MS VS 2008, 2010, 2015, MS Office 2007, 2010, 2016.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547