- Responsible for all aspects of operations support for existing customers, including process, business and technical consultation
- Accountable for end to end process ownership of client service requests and the coordination of teams to resolve issues timely
- Accountable for developing and maintaining customer support guidelines, metrics, tools and practices throughout the customer life cycle
- Collects customer feedback and market intelligence and shares findings with partners in Technology, Product and Customer Delivery
- Meets with Customers and teams to conduct inquiry reviews and to identify technology or process enhancements
- Reviews customer issues logs, proposes initial enhancements and assists in problem resolution, including escalating advanced issues
- Analyzes, troubleshoots, and pulls code and data to solve customer inquiries; uses a combination of available tools and individual knowledge
- Guides customers through training documents, and may provide alternative solutions
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members on a need to basis
- Manages smaller project/initiatives as an experienced individual contributor with specialized knowledge within assigned discipline
- Provides technical and domain support to internal consultation process to answer technical questions and explain technical concepts
All About You
- Experience in Technical Support delivery to B2B customers
- Experience using proprietary tools, systems, and documentations to resolve moderately difficult customer issues.
- Hands on experience with relational database management systems (SQL) for complex research, desirable to have experience with analytics/ business intelligence/data visualization tools.
- Success in answering and completing technical customer service inquiries; demonstrates strategic and preventative thinking with moderately difficult concepts
- Strong ability to communicate technical solutions and concepts successfully to different level of audiences
- General understanding of software patterns and concepts, programming languages, database structures, and related operational protocols
- Highly desirable to have general understanding of payment networks and industry.
- Demonstrated initiative in building relationships with colleagues from multiple areas within your organization
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955