- Capacity reporting and technical recommendations.
- Manage Network Delivery team including people management, training and development and technical support.
- Vendor management, change control, and process improvement.
- Working with our customer on projects and technical solutions producing configuration and installation documentation, carrying out network design, specification and configuration.
- Troubleshooting network problems, researching specific solutions and projects, Managing network changes in accordance with any required change management process
- Technical authority for our team of 2nd and 3rd line engineers
Essential skills and knowledge:
- Previous experience in leading technical teams.
- Excellent people manager
- Strong understand of ITIL best practices and CCNP certified
- Cisco qualifications in routing, switching (desirable); at least 5 years hands on
Interested candidates, please send us your updated resume in MS word format, stating your date of availability, current/last drawn salary & expected salary to : Cristina.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 62328835 for a short discussion
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan
(EA Lic. 02C3423 / Reg No. R1111547)
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547