Client: O&G MNC
Salary range: Up to $6000
12-month contract initially
- Develop technical training programs and help others develop skills that will make them better professionals.
- Serve as key interfaces between training and competency curriculum subject matter experts (SMEs), the broader training organization, and the respective governance councils responsible for the areas they are assigned to support.
- May be responsible for developing the global curriculum to ensure proper training plans/roadmaps are established within their functional support areas as it relates to SCORR (Safety, Compliance, Operational, Regulatory and Required) training essential for the safe, environmentally responsible, reliable, and efficient operation of Production, Manufacturing, and Midstream assets / organizations.
- Focal point for developing and maintaining training material within their functional support area.
- May participate in and/or facilitate competency and training networks and other collaboration forums.
- Able to utilize Global Operations Training system mapping, planning, reporting, content management and stewardship tools to assess the functional health of their training portfolio by Site / Region / Organization, etc.
- Develop, upgrade, and maintain global training catalogues/matrix by functional operating / operating support roles.
What you'll need:
- SSHE (Safety, Security, Health and Environment) management - operations and maintenance, managing critical operations, operations - specific technology and unit or area, global training systems knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge in MS Office (especially PowerPoint)
Navarro Melody Grace Bayog
Personnel Reg No: R1764275
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Navarro Melody Grace Bayog EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1764275