- Manage training requirements of the Shift Process Technicians and include conducting instructor lead and on-the-job training activities.
- Conduct refresher training and develop training materials for on plant equipment operation.
- Conduct hands-on training including Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), Structured On The Job Training (SOJT), and Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
- Coordinate the training needs and schedule with Environmental Health and Safety Department (EHS) and Shift Team Supervisors (STS) on the external WSQ training program and annual Emergency Response Training (ERT).
- Conduct on-the-job training, Basic Delta-V training for the shift technicians.
- Administer proper documentation for all training related forms and records
- Proficient in Learning Solution system and able to manage the training requirements of the Production Team
- Participate in safety and quality incident investigation to identify opportunities for continuous improvement to training-related gaps.
- Develop courses of action and drive implementation of solutions.
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably from chemical and pharmaceutical industry
- Experience developing, delivering, and assessing classroom, computer-based, and competency-based functional training
- Good facilitation skills and instructional systems design experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and effective communication within and across shifts
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915