- Manage training requirements of the Shift Process Technicians and include conducting instructor lead and on-the-job training activities.
- Conduct on-the-job training, Basic Delta-V training for the shift technicians.
- Administer proper documentation for all training related forms and records.
- Develop courses of action and drive implementation of solutions.
- Conduct hands-on training including Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), Structured On The Job Training (SOJT), and Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
- Conduct refresher training and develop training materials for on plant equipment operation.
- Coordinate the training needs and schedule with Environmental Health and Safety Department (EHS) and Shift Team Supervisors (STS) on the external WSQ training program and annual Emergency Response Training (ERT).
- Proficient in Learning Solution system and able to manage the training requirements of the Production Team
- Participate in safety and quality incident investigation to identify opportunities for continuous improvement to training-related gaps.
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in equivalent qualifications.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably from chemical and pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience developing, delivering, and assessing classroom, computer-based, and competency-based functional training
- Good facilitation skills and instructional systems design experience
- Good in interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and effective communication within and across shifts.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to email@example.com.
We regret that shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327