- Research, outline, write and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements.
- Independently gather information from product and technical experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Research and collect usability feedback from customers, and improve documentation accordingly.
- 2+ years of industry experience as an effective technical writer.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization.
Interested applicants please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now" button.
We regret to inform you that successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Personnel Reg No: R22106767
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Rajasekar Shirley Monisha License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22106767