Technical Writer (Desktop Publisher)
Our client is a US MNC and is a leading organization in providing Materials Engineering solutions. They are currently seeking a Technical Writer to join them in an exciting career journey.
- Independently working on technical writing projects: ensure the projects are completed on time, objectives are defined, necessary planning activities (e.g., plan authoring, review, estimation of deliverables, milestones, validating and testing, reliability, and risk mitigation of documents).
- Ensure project results meet requirements and ensure technical accuracy, quality, reliability, schedule.
- Develop DITA XML topic using markup element tags, attributes, maps, and conditions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sciences or its equivalent.
- Experienced as a Technical Writer (DITA XML preferred).
- Semiconductor Experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in technical publishing software:
- Adobe Suite: FrameMaker, Acrobat Pro DC, Adobe Illustrator
- DITA XML: Oxygen Editor
- Graphical: Inkscape, Notepad++, and MS Paint
- MS Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work in a cross-functional organization and multitask on multiple projects.
- Must be a quick learner, self-starter, with strong attention to details and can work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, high-tech environment.
- May require 10% international travel.
- Location: Upper Changi
- This is a renewable contract of 6 months to one year.
- 5-day work week
If you're interested, please do kindly send in your detailed and updated CV to Tammy Chew Wen Hui (R1877573) at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll reach out to you for a brief confidential chat.
Tammy Chew Wen Hui EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1877573