- Writing a comprehensive and user-friendly documentation of our technology.
- Write short and easy to follow tutorials that will support adopters of our platform.
- Assist game developers to design and write tutorials to further increase the amount of learning documents available to the community..
- Interact and collaborate with other team members.
- Experience in programming knowledge such as C++, Robust, Clojure
- Experience in Problem-solving skills, and ability to research technical topics.
- Excellent ability to write and communicate effectively
- Ability and/or experience working remotely as a part of a distributed team.
- Eagerness to work openly and collaboratively with a diverse team.
- Experience with creative frameworks such as processing, max/msp, pd and programming languages in general.
- Interest in video games as a player and/or as a developer
- Possess interest in NFT/Crypto
- Knowledge of software development.
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835