- Troubleshooting problems with vehicles and machinery as necessary to make repairs.
- Repairing and servicing tow tractors, baggage carts, buses, trucks, etc.
- Maintaining heavy equipment that includes hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical machinery.
- Conducting Inspection of airport Ground Support Equipment (GSE) and vehicles to determine whether repairs are needed.
- Scheduling periodic maintenance for Ground Support Equipment (GSE) and vehicles .
- Tracking inventory of parts and tools needed for repairs and maintenance.
- Maintaining repair log for vehicles and equipment.
- ITE in any engineering field
- 1 to 3 years experiences in Mechanical systems, components change-over, equipment consumables, and other hydraulic and electrical equipment
- Willing to work in airport ground area & hands-on duties
- Possess Class 3 driving license would be a preference
Working location: Near Changi Airport
Working Hours: 8.45am to 6.00pm Monday to Fridays
Tan Lee Fong, Grayson EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1441412