- Act as first responders and the Level 1 escalation point for all onsite operational incidents and issues. Perform hands-on troubleshooting and ad-hoc repair of mechanical and electrical (M&E) equipment.
- Perform 24x7 monitoring of BMS systems (upstream to downstream), critical facilities equipment and other equipment associated with the data centre environment including fire safety, plumbing, mechanical, and electrical systems
- Respond and perform all remote hands requests within the Operational and Service Level Agreements
- Ensure effective implementation of data centre safety, security and customer support policy and procedures.
- Oversee the security operations onsite, including processes, manpower and ability to use security software systems
- ITE/Diploma in any computing/engineering related filed
- 1 to 3 years experiences in data centre or facility environment
- Good network infrastructure & M&E knowledge
Day & Night Rotating shift
Basic + Allowances + AWS + Variable bonus
Tan Lee Fong, Grayson EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1441412