- Job stability and working MNC food manufacturing provide AWS + Variable Bonus
- Highly automated factory
- Work life balance culture and good welfare
- Ensure the required quality and outputs of the production machinery are achieved safely.
- Operates, adjust and maintains the production according to instruction and procedure.
- Ensure Production, Process meet the requirements on specifications, quality, and timeline.
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by superiors from time to time.
- Perform regular, rundown cleaning and maintaining production process equipments.
- Ensures good housekeeping, Hygienic and safe work practices of work areas.
- Participate in necessary trainings and upskilling activities as recommended by the organisation.
- Possess 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in machinery maintenance.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues and perform multi-tasking if needed.
- Willing to work in non-airconditioned and slightly dusty environment.
- Experience in Food Industry
- Able to work in rotating shift pattern.
- Comfortable with the working location at Boon Lay.
Winnie Chen Hsiu-Wen EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1980765