Technician (On-site servicing)
- Performing preventive maintenance on products.
- Diagnosing and repairing breakdowns.
- Installing, testing, and commissioning equipment at clients' sites.
- Coordinating site activities.
- Completing any ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Process a Class 3/3A Driving License to travel for site servicing daily.
- Comfortable with climbing ladders to perform daily maintenance.
- Willingness to work after regular business hours. Overtime pay will be provided.
- Having at least one year of working experience in site maintenance, such as installation, testing, and commissioning.
- Education background: Nitec or above in Electrical, Mechanical, or Mechatronics.
- One round Face to Face interview
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm, with overtime pay available (1.5x/2x).
Winnie Chen Hsiu-Wen EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1980765