- Fix and troubleshoot the electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic faults on the equipment.
- Liase with vendors for troubleshooting or preventive maintenance of the equipment.
- Ensure the compliance of ISO procedures, GMP and all regulatory requirements.
- Provide the maintenance for the equipment.
- Nitec/ Higher Nitec in Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics or other equivalent engineering qualification.
- 1 - 2 years of related working experience, preferable someone with automation experience.
- Basic knowledge of PLC and electric systems.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327