- Provide 1st level of support to users of equipment at service centres.
- Monitor, investigate and rectify system equipment related faults and carry out corrective actions.
- Carry out preventive maintenance and hardware modification of system equipment.
- Install software updates on system equipment to meet new operational requirements.
- Install cabling for network routers and switches at various locations.
- Replace faulty lighting at various service centres.
- Provide support for the service centre sprucing exercises.
- Adhere to company stated personal data protection, security and other policies. This may include usage of computer systems, network, internet, emails and password management.
- Possess good teamwork and communication skills.
- Punctual and disciplined. Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to identify and prioritize tasks on hand and resolve them quickly and completely.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- ITC/NTC or Higher NITEC in Electronics or Electro-Mechatronics Engineering or its Equivalent.
- Experience in troubleshooting electro mechanical equipment.
- Preferably holds a Class 3 driving licence.
Tan Yueh Hua Karen EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1658726