Technology Deployment Manager (Metalworking/ Chemicals/ Lubricants/ Fuel)
Industry : Specialty Chemicals
Salary Up to S$8000 depending on experience
Our client is committed to enabling a sustainable future. Their unmatched science unlocks immense possibilities at the molecular level, driving sustainable and measurable results to help the world Move Cleaner, Create Smarter and Live Better. Our client's solutions are used by people every day, improving billions of lives around the world.
Our client values diversity in professional backgrounds and life experiences. They recognize unique work and life situations and offer flexibility, ensuring their employees feel engaged and fulfilled in every aspect of life.
- Accountable for maximizing utilization of resources to deploy the highest value Metalworking technical solutions at the customer in Southeast Asia and Australia to meet customer needs and lead to growth in operating income for Lubrizol Additives.
- Develop a deep understanding of company's products and technology as well as industrial fundamentals to enable technology-based customer engagement and collaboration.
- Provide technical support and resolve application issues for assigned customers and OEMs.
- In-depth study of technological needs for various industrial applications and translate into design parameters and performance evaluation protocols. Lead or participate in innovative solutions development to meet OEM and customer requirement.
- Project planning, define project scope, objectives, milestones, resources and economics. Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure resource allocation and project success.
- Accurately collate, interpret, and present data. Effectively communicate project status to internal stakeholders and customers in assigned project areas.
- Represent Lubrizol's interest at industry forums as required.
- Develop and deliver impactful sales and customer training.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or chemistry
- At least 5 years of technical service experience in Chemical industry.
- Experience in metal working area.
- Technical skills to assist external customers and sales with performance or specification related queries.
- Experience with managing projects and organizing significant volume of work.
- Experience in prioritizing initiatives and managing customers.
- Demonstrates ability to solve technical and process-related problems.
- Demonstrates interpersonal and conflict management skills.
Lim Pey Chyi (Apple) - Apple.email@example.com
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579