- This position is able to work from home until further notice. Current office location: Loyang
- Salary up to $3,500 + AWS + Other attractive benefits
- Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm
- Review of Invitation to Tender (ITT) documents, analysing and accurately assessing all client requirements
- Coordinate and compile all aspects of the tender in accordance with processes, client bid requirements and tender deadlines, including liaison with internal departments and preparation of robust tender proposals
- Setting up Cost Tracking Sheets for tender proposals
- Maintain communication with client and support in obtaining client feedback on tenders submitted
- Perform any ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum a Diploma holder in Business / Engineering / Marine and Offshore Technology or in any related field.
- At least 4-5 years of working experiences in similar tasks or role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive working attitude and able to prioritize.
- Able to perform all tasks independently and work well to demanding deadlines under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Projects.
- Candidate that is able to start work immediately or within short notice would be advantageous.
Interested applicants please kindly submit your resume and click Apply Now button.
We regret to inform that successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Ooi Eng Kay Queenie
Personal Reg No: R1871400
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Queenie Ooi Eng Kay License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1871400