- Review project consultants cost estimates accuracy and decides whether it is ready to be put up for management approval.
- Prepare and vet tender documents.
- Draft contract/ specification clauses.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations for tenders, and award construction and corporate procurement contracts.
- Vet submissions by external consultants on contract administration matters, such as assessing contractors' claims for variation works, extension of time, loss and expense, final account and handling of contractual disputes.
- Assist project managers in contractual and costing matters, and ensure compliance with appropriate tendering and procurement procedures.
- Assist in internal audit checks on procurement compliances and identify potential improvement/gaps in current procedures
- Assist in sample audit checks on construction project progress payments
- To carry out any other jobs and responsibilities as assigned and/or directed by the Superintending Officer from time to time
- Degree in Property Facilities Management, Building or Quantity Surveying.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in general procurement (non-construction related projects), construction projects (building, infrastructure, Facilities management, R&R or A&A projects), consultant QS firms or developer organisations or contracting firm.
- Contract Duration: 12-month renewable
- Working Hours: Mon to Fri, 9am to 6pm
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796