You will work with application and technical architects to translate a business need into a robust and integrated technology solution. You will be working in a fast-paced environment solving unique and challenging software problems and developing innovative solutions.
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
- Apply knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Perform code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Support issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
- Collaborate with a project team comprised of talented employees with diverse and complementary skills.
- A proven track record of successful project/product implementation with minimal of 3-5 years of experience
- Has hands-on experience in Teradata BI, Informatica
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141