- Understand functional requirements, ability to articulate and document user requirements and participates in review sessions with key stakeholders
- Conduct review/ walkthrough sessions with key stakeholders (e.g. Product GTS, Operations BAU and Technology teams) for the following documents
a. User stories
b. Functional specifications documents
c. Test plan and test cases
d. Roll-out training material
- Execute UAT cases, analyze issues encountered in UAT and provide UAT status reports to project stakeholders
- Participate in the pre-implementation preparation and post-implementation support exercises including end-user live verification during roll-out.
- Provide test support across the regional offices when needed
- Handle testing for multiple project deliverables concurrently
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in web and mobile application testing in the banking industry
- Good analytical skills to process complex requirement to come up with end-to-end scenarios and test cases
- Familiar with Agile and waterfall methodology, and understand the life cycle of testing in both automated and manual testing
- Experience with Quality assurance processes and tools including Confluence and JIRA
- Team player with ability to collaborate and work effectively within team.
- Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for automation, standardization and best practices.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547