- Design, develop, execute, and maintain test scenarios and detailed end to end test cases for the assigned projects relating to the digital platform's user acceptance testing.
- Able to write test cases in JBehave for agile projects.
- Expert in using testing tools such as JIRA, Confluence etc to execute and maintain project status.
- Knowledge of web and mobile application testing in banking domain, with good time management and keen eye for details to ensure quality and timely output
- Detect, report and track defects in the application tools and with various stakeholders to ensure proper closure of issues.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders proactive to complete job assigned from clarification to issue closure.
- Good with documentation as constant update to project changes will need to be updated time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in web and mobile application testing in the banking industry
- Good analytic skills to process complex requirement to come up with end to end scenarios and test cases
- Familiar with Agile and waterfall methodology, and understand the life cycle of testing in both automated and manual testing
- Have experience in running or being part of an agile project team in banking industry and have had hands on experience on JBehave
- Experience with Quality assurance processes and tools including Confluence and JIRA
- Good stakeholder engagement skills with good verbal and written communication is required as will need to collaborate closely across multiple teams during project execution
- Good team player with good organizational skills and can work independently with minimum guidance
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.email@example.com ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109