- Experienced in Java As a technical member of the team, defines, develops, maintains, and executes the automation of test scripts utilizing Selenium and/or other frameworks for back end and front-end projects within an Agile environment.
- Be an active team participant with proactive nature.
- Take up the tasks towards finalization.
- Involve in setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation framework and building automation test scenarios and tests.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or any equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with clients
- Around 3 to 5 years of experience in Selenium UI and API (F2B test automation) automation using Java.
- Exposure and Experience with Devops / Continuous Integration Tools - Jenkins, GIT, See Test.
- Experience with Financial Services - IB, Wealth Management is desirable.
- Candidates from dev background and now working as SDET
- Working experience with tools like Jira XRay, SOAP UI - Hands on experience of Oracle/DB2 databases, SQL and UNIX
- Experience in working in a distributed agile setup - teams spread across the globe.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547