The Test Automation Engineer will work as part of the Application Development team within Asia Pacific Technology Group. The position is a hands-on role who will work across local and global teams of technology, business and operational subject matter experts to inject Quality at each and every layer of the application & every step of the SDLC, and also help solving some of the most complex automation challenges that impact a lot of business areas.
Being part of a team of technologists, this is a technical role that is responsible to constantly improving the efficiency of the automation tools and processes and solves complex automation challenges spanning multiple technologies in a scalable & extensible manner. This role is fully accountable for the high-quality outcomes and optimized client experience.
- The role holder will be accountable for Application test automation and performance tuning.
- Support QE initiatives involving working with databases, ETL Systems & associated automation technologies.
- Provides quality engineering and automations to application development, business, and test teams on internal and external issues.
- Attends the required Product Backlog Grooming & Planning Meetings to contribute to the creation of effective user stories.
- Diploma/ bachelor's degree holder in information technology, computer science or in any related majors.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Quality Engineering, and Test Automation.
- At least 5 years of experienced in test automation tool such as Selenium and Cucumber.
- Extensive experience in DevOps stack of tools, such as Git, CI/CD, Docker, Jenkins, SonarQube, JMeter etc.
- Extensive experience in scripting and Java development to perform automation.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955