Testing Strategy, Design and Planning Phase
- Involve in understanding the requirements from multiple internal and external stakeholders' groups and work with the development team throughout development to define and improve the build system quality.
- Review stories or requirement specs to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous and verifiable. i.e., verify that definition of done is able to meet every released feature.
- Discuss, analyze and recommend design improvements or corrections to developers throughout the development process.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders and project team to identify needs and requirements for estimation of testing scope and time frame.
- Develop and establish quality assurance deliverables and testing framework, including create and maintain test plans and test cases in accordance with changing requirements, throughout development.
- Create and manage automated test framework whenever possible such as prepare test environment, create automated functional testing scripts, maintain functional testing script in accordance with changing requirements.
Testing Execution/Implementation Phase
- Conduct system integration tests with external parties, validate the output and expected outcome e.g., data to and from external parties' systems and feedback on improvement requirement.
- Conduct extensive manual functional /exploratory testing, including browser testing.
- Conduct performance and load tests, validate the output, and expected outcomes and feedback on improvement required.
- Conduct application performance and security testing to ensure we have a robust and secured system in place.
- Conduct impact analysis of defect fixes discovered during manual or automated tests, validate completed stories pass the acceptance criteria, raising defects as needed and work with development team to improve the expected behavior and test cases.
- Demonstrate the tested stories during Sprint Review and prepare production show case to show the completed stories tested.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- With at least 2 years of relevant experience in software testing
- Certified Software Testing Professional and/or Certified Software Quality Analyst or an equivalent certification will be a plus, e.g., ISTQB.
- Good understanding and completion of projects using waterfall/Agile methodology.
- Demonstrate knowledge of automated software testing methodologies such as integration testing, functional testing.
- Familiarity with automated testing software such as JMeter and Selenium.
- With .NET experience will be a plus
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively within team.
- Passion for automation, standardization and best practices.
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160