- Leads a team of quality engineers through multi-disciplinary team planning and ecosystem integration to accelerate delivery and drive quality across the application lifecycle.
- Applies business and functional knowledge to develop end-to-end testing strategies using quality processes and methodologies.
- Applies testing methodologies, principles, and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution.
- Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
- Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or similar.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in testing environment
- With experience on Software Development Life Cycle using Agile methodology.
- Familiar with Quality Engineering Strategy and Planning, Test Management, Testing Process and Quality Improvement and Implementation
- Must have salesforce part background with functional knowledge
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving and good organizational skills.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547