Test Process Engineer (Electronic/ Semicon/ Failure Analysis)
12 Months Contract
Salary: Up to $6000 depending on experience
AWS / Contract Bonus
Company Transport Provided (Aljunied / Toa Payoh)
Our client develops and manufactures innovative RFFE filtering solutions for mobile devices and fast-growing business segments, such as IoT, drones, robotics, automotive applications and more. Currently, they are looking for 12-Months Contract Test Process Engineer to join their teams.
- Perform device conversion and recipe creation in your area of responsibility (Support Pilot lots).
- Perform inspection / measurement as part of inprocess controls.
- Perform failure analysis and report failure analyses timely.
- Analyse lots on hold and dispose lots according to defect catalogue and engineering guidelines.
- Monitor and analyse test/tape failures and test/tape map signature (BISVIEW), including troubleshooting cases of non-conformance/abnormality.
- Analyse & identify failure mode and report findings.
- Data compilation and presentation.
- Work on assignments and projects that are of medium complexity with some guidance.
- Work under minimum supervision on routine work.
- Compliance with CSR, EHS, QM, ESD, 5S standard and cleanroom protocol
- Minimum a Diploma/Degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in high volume production of electronics components in an MNC or semi-conductor industry.
- Knowledge on RF testing would be advantages
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579