Test Mobile Application Software
Perform unit testing, integrated testing, trouble shooting, deployment, maintenance and documentation.
Perform maintenance management on completed applications to ensure the availability requirements are met. This includes ensuring faults are rectified promptly and systems health is kept in checked to pre-empt possible issues and proactively prevent problems from arising.
Manage periodic review of complicated applications and design, develop and deploy system enhancements when necessary.
Perform configuration management for the Application Software
Search, assess and recommend new technology, solutions and products to meet present and future business needs
Provide updates of the development and/or maintenance of Application Software when required.
Attend customer meetings when required
1. 2+ years in mobile app testing
2. Experience in reviewing functional requirements, user stories, system specifications
3. Experience in developing test strategy, creating and executing test case, analyzing the result, identifying the defect and helping the team to troubleshoot the defects
4. Experience in Agile development/cloud environment
5. Experience in setting the CI CD pipeline and test automation
Degree in Information Technology or other related discipline
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697