- Responsible for end-to-end execution of the overall test strategy developed collectively with the product owner from user story acceptance criteria, JBehave writing, execution of testing and defects management to live verification support.
- Expected to be an expert in banking domain and able to write test plan and testing summary documents. To write and execute end to end test scenarios with detailed steps as per requirements either via manual or automation testing.
- Actively participate and collaborate in project meetings and discussions, keen attention to details and time management to ensure quality and timely output of project assigned.
- Execute the assigned manual or automation testing, log defects and follow up on defects to ensure timely closure. Generate reports of testing, prepare training slides for touchpoints, and required update to delivery.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, develop, execute, and maintain test scenarios and detailed end to end test cases for the assigned projects relating to the digital platform's user acceptance testing.
- Able to write test cases in JBehave for agile projects.
- Expert in using testing tools such as JIRA, Confluence etc to execute and maintain project status.
- Knowledge of web and mobile application testing in banking domain, with good time management and keen eye for details to ensure quality and timely output
- Detect, report and track defects in the application tools and with various stakeholders to ensure proper closure of issues.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders proactive to complete job assigned from clarification to issue closure.
- Good with documentation as constant update to project changes will need to be updated timely
- Degree in IT, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year' experience in web and mobile application testing in the banking industry.
- Excellent analytic skills to process complex requirement to come up with end-to-end scenarios and test cases.
- Familiar with Agile and waterfall methodology and understand the life cycle of testing in both automated and manual testing.
- Have experience in running or being part of an agile project team in banking industry and have had hands on experience on JBehave.
- Understanding Java and VB Scripting is a plus
- Hands on in automation QA role in selenium or Appium is a plus.
- Experience with Quality assurance processes and JIRA
- Good stakeholder engagement skills with excellent verbal and written communication is required to collaborate closely across multiple teams during project execution
- Good team player with great organizational skills and can work independently with minimum guidance.
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160