- Provide UAT support/analytic review for system migration/enhancement/model validation to ensure successful implementation
- Establish a clear understanding of what is going to be implemented.
- Ability to highlight issues, and test at different angles and scenarios.
- Active participation in project planning, including development and maintenance
- Coordinate active engagements with various stakeholders to identify improved processes.
- Maintain communication with upstream and downstream of stakeholders.
- Monitoring and maintaining existing system defects
- Follow up with Tech to ensure root caused analysis is provided and rationalized for closure
- Diploma or bachelor's degree in computer science, IT or in related discipline
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Automation and manual testing
- Knowledge of end-to-end UAT life cycle process
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1441955), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955