- Analyse user stories/use cases/business requirements and, design and develop test scenarios and test cases for Digital projects
- Execute different levels of testing such as Functional Testing, Regression
- Detect and track software defects and ensure proper closure
- Ensure all testing artifacts are properly documented
- Provide regular updates on overall testing progress
- Work closely with the Product Delivery Lead in supporting the overall end-to-end delivery
- Work closely with Automation Test Engineers in running the overall end-to-end testing activities
- Work closely with stakeholders from Business, Technology, etc.
- Degree holder in Technology or any related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in web and mobile testing
- Good analytical skills to process requirements to design end-to-end test scenarios and test cases
- A quick learner, versatile and adaptable to changes
- A good team player and also a self-starter that can work independently
- Good working knowledge of SDLC process and practices
- Good communication skills for interaction with different stakeholders from business, technology, etc.
- Able to work under pressure amidst tight delivery timelines
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374