- Provide end-to-end (holding the trade from inception to expiry) processing support to Treasury & Markets on Foreign Exchange, Money Market and Non-Deliverable
- Forward products across Singapore, Australia, China, Korea, Indonesia, Vietnam, Taiwan, and Hong Kong
- Ensure accurate validation and timely settlement is being performed on all relevant trades
- Provide end-to-end support to FX processes supported across Singapore, Hong Kong, and Korea entities.
- Participate in critical initiatives, process improvements and projects to enhance processes and productivity, and take accountability to ensure successful implementation thereafter
- Perform data analysis and problem solving at SME level
- Proactively seek for opportunities to data discovery and insight
- Minimum diploma holder in any related discipline.
- Perform validation of all new Foreign Exchange, Money Market, Non-Deliverable
- Forwards trades against source documents in Murex or Front Arena systems
- Authorise payments and receipts for above mentioned Treasury products
- Liaising of settlement or fixing with respective counterparties
- Monitor and handle end-to-end process, including exception handling of unmatched/alleged trades and the necessary follow ups and escalation
- Ensures all reconciliation breaks or exceptions are investigated and resolved within stipulated turnaround time
- Ensure all inquiries (email or SWIFT) related to pre and post-trade are effectively managed
Interested candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.Bakhtavar@manpower.com.sg ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar |EA License No. 023423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109