- Provide end-to-end (holding the trade from inception to expiry) processing support to Treasury & Markets on Foreign Exchange, Money Market and Non-Deliverable Forward products across Singapore, Australia, China, Korea, Indonesia, Vietnam, Taiwan and Hong Kong
- Ensure accurate validation and timely settlement is being performed on all relevant trades
- Provide end-to-end support to FX CLS processes supported across Singapore, Hong Kong and Korea entities.
- Participate in critical initiatives, process improvements and projects to enhance processes and productivity, and take accountability to ensure successful implementation thereafter
- Perform data analysis and problem solving at SME level
- Proactively seek for opportunities to data discovery and insight
- Perform validation of all new Foreign Exchange, Money Market, Non-Deliverable Forwards trades against source documents in Murex or Front Arena systems
- Authorise payments and receipts for above mentioned Treasury products
- Perform NDF Fixing procedures in Murex and Front Arena systems
- Liaising of settlement or fixing with respective counterparties and local T&M Ops
- Monitor and handle end-to-end CLS process, including exception handling of unmatched/alleged trades and the necessary follow ups and escalation
- Ensures all reconciliation breaks or exceptions are investigated and resolved within stipulated turnaround time
- Ensure all inquiries (email or SWIFT) related to pre- and post-trade are effectively managed
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or in related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of banking experience, with product knowledge in bonds, repos, and notes.
- Experience in various operation functions which includes validation, processing, reconciliation, settlements, static data maintenance etc.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint with O365.
- Good to have experience in SharePoint, Tableau, Data, and Data Analytics skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to effectively communicate with the team
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547