- Processing and handling Trade Finance products (Import/Export/SBLC issuance)
- Ensure all transactions and tasks assigned are carried out in accordance with the operating and compliance procedures
- Ensure smooth processing of day-to-day transactions within stipulated Service Level Agreement
- Ensure assigned operations duties are duly performed
- Ensure adherence to Department SOP, Bank's policies, and guidelines
- Perform trade sanctions screening, LLI checks, IMB checks, identifying red flags and escalate as per Bank's procedures
- Timely escalation of operational risks incidents
- Be customer centric and manage queries from clients effectively and provide solutions and or recommendations on trade finance matters
- Liaison with clients on unclear instructions and obtain proper documentation before execution
- Manage daily workflow to meet and exceed client expectations
- Identify areas for process improvement
- Participate in assigned UAT (user acceptance test) and system enhancement for implementation
- Conduct transaction monitoring, follow-up on end-to-end process handling for structured deals and provide regular status updates to STMO (Structured Trade Middle Office)
- Work closely with STMO, BU, GTS, and other stakeholders on the daily transactions
- Filling and archival of bills
- Perform DHL courier manifest and enveloping
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Finance / Economics or in related majors
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Trade Finance Operations role within Banking Industry
- Ability to exercise sound judgement on transaction monitoring and escalation of red flags
- Proficient in SWIFT messages such as MT7xx, MT4xx, MT202 and MT103
- Conversant and competent in application of URC522 and URR725
- Good working knowledge of UCP600, ISBP, ISP98 and Incoterms would be good to have
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the organization and demands of both internal and external stakeholders
- Conversant & competent in application of UCP600, ISBP, URC522, ISP98, URR725 and Incoterms.
- Work cohesively to build alliances and partnerships with Structured Trade Middle Office (STMO), Regional Trade team, Business Units (RM and GTS) and other stakeholders.
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com (R1441955), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Personnel Reg No.: R1441955
EA License No.: 02C3423
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955