- Processing of Trade Finance applications including issuance and advising of Letter of Credit, Bank-to-Bank Reimbursements, Export Negotiations, etc
- Perform pre and post processing duties like follow-up, tracking and closing of outstanding items in a timely manner.
- Adherence to the processes, procedures and guidelines established under the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and Process Risk Maps (PRM)
- Maintain risk & controls measures as per the established standards and minimize operational losses.
- Identify and implement improvements to processes and/or procedures to increase productivity and control risks.
- Support the team with ad-hoc projects such as process improvement, system enhancements and bug fixes.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Finance / Economics or in related majors
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Trade Finance role.
- Good to have experience in process improvement, system enhancement etc.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1441955), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955