- Liaise with counterparties/bankers for Import and Export issuance.
- Handle accounts receivable and payable for physical products trading deals.
- Liaise with bankers for Letters of Credit (LC) negotiation, documents preparation and submission.
- Liaise with Operations for trade/shipment information and follow-up with HQ on the payment signing process.
- Handle cargo and direct expenses payments.
- Review trade contracts and maintain updated information in the trade system.
- Deliver accurate trade information for monthly closing to Accounts.
- Provide payment and collection information for funding arrangements to Treasury.
- Degree in Finance/Banking/Commerce/Maritime Studies or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in Trade Finance.
- Letters of Credit (LC) Knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
EA License No: 02C3423
Ariel, Luo Xi License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1761775