As part of the Premier Service Unit servicing the bank's key VIP trade clients, and effectively perform day-to-day business operational activities which includes meeting both internal and external stakeholders' expectations in terms of quality and turnaround time, your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Processing of Trade Finance applications including issuance and advising of Letter of Credit, Bank-to-Bank Reimbursements, Export Negotiations, etc.
- Perform pre and post processing duties e.g., follow-up, tracking and closing of outstanding items in a timely manner.
- Adherence to the processes, procedures and guidelines established under the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and Process Risk Maps (PRM)
- Maintain risk & controls measures as per the established standards and minimize operational losses.
- Identify and implement improvements to processes and/or procedures to increase productivity and control risks.
- Support the team with ad-hoc projects such as process improvement, system enhancements and bug fixes.
- Diploma or Degree in Business, Finance, or related discipline
- At least 1 year of Trade Finance experience
- Understanding of banking products, operations, systems, and procedures
- Has a keen eye for details and able to work under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160