- Handles the full spectrum of documentary trade transactions
- Provides operational support and advice for trade finance transactions to customers
- Ensure timely and quality service to customers
- Processing trade service & finance transactions, including LC Advising, LC issuance, document processing, financing for both LC & non LC, and liaise with client for documentary aspects
- Processing accounting entry, reconciliation, and reporting on trade service & finance
- Ensure compliance of trade documents with the T&C of the LCs
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree/Diploma in any related discipline.
- At least 2 years of Trade Service/Finance experiences in Banks or other company.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills, team-player, ability to adapt to changing needs of the organization and demands of internal and external stakeholders
- Conversant in UCP600/ISBP/URC/URR/ISBP/Incoterms.
- Meticulous with working knowledge of AML and other regulations in Trade Finance.
- Able to work in collaboration, not just with trade finance as main job, but also with other teams (i.e. remittance, loan admin, settlement and centralised onboarding)
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.email@example.com ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109