- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related desktop support, mobile device management, Video Conferencing support, VIP support.
- Trader apps first level troubleshooting: Bloomberg and Reuters
- Must possess the proven ability to install and configure new IT equipment, perform PC Refresh, plan and deploy new hire installs of equipment, PC moves, retirement and pickup of devices set for retirement. Wipe drives with proper chain of custody and inventory management.
- To resolve incidents and upgrade different types of software and hardware. Installation of new hardware for customers, such as new monitors, docking stations, or keyboards. May also include diagnoses and resolving software and hardware incidents, including operating systems (Windows 10) and across a range of software applications on the client machine (Office 365 and applications, Outlook, Team, Cisco conferencing, etc.).
- Perform daily health check, Standby and support for Meeting Room's Audio & Video devices
- Must accurately record, update and document requests using the IT service desk system ServiceNow
- Professionalism when resolving service delivery and client issues within SLA
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
- Identifying and escalating business and technical challenges within SLA
- Communicating with other engineers, clients, and managers in a professional manner as situations arise, and at regular intervals ensuring that all parties involved are always kept up to date
- Attending and participating in regularly scheduled team meetings, development training, and other meetings as needed
- Diploma or Degree in IT / IS discipline or equivalent
- At Least 3 years of related IT desktop experience with minimum 1 year supporting min. Thirty traders in bank environment
- ITIL certification or equivalent
- In-depth understanding of MS Windows Win 10 OS
- Knowledge of Trading application support such as Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365 and applications, Windows Server, DHCP, DNS, Networks, Antivirus, endpoints encryption, PC hardware and software, basic knowledge of Windows networking, Printer and smartphone
- Knowledge & experience supporting Audio & Video Meeting room equipment's such as Microsoft Team Rooms, Cisco, IPC, etc.
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task in a fast-paced/demanding environment.
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving.
- Excellent interpersonal/relationship-building skills & customer service values/practices.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), capable of bridging the gap between technology and business functions. Ability to create technical documentation
- Willingness to accept additional responsibilities.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team with minimal supervision
- Excellent and accurate documentation skills.
- Ability to quickly absorb and retain information keen attention to detail
- Able to face trade floor users confidently
- Enthusiastic in learning new technologies and contribute for team success
- Shifts: 7AM to 4PM or 10AM to 7PM, Mon to Fri. Rotation with other trade floor support engineer
- Able to support Monday morning shift, 1AM to 10AM. Once a month if Business requires
- Ahoc after office hour/Sat/Sun/PH support is needed and will be rotate with other engineer, off hour will be given
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141