- Perform day to day Import and Export Operations.
- Checking of Trade documents and processing of Collection Bills.
- Support the order processing, filing, scanning, fax, and maintenance tasks
- Provide accurate and quality work to minimize reversal rate and complaint cases.
- Data entry of trade deals and scanning of confidential trade forms to the relevant parties and vendors
- Handling processing of Trade transactions such as checking application form against documents received.
- Monitoring of daily reports for transactions
- Updating of records, filing and other admin duties as and when assigned
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, can-do attitude, flexibility and adaptability
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel (Pivot table and vlookup) will be good to have
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940