You will assist in backend admin trade services work like data entry of trade deals, scanning of confidential trade forms to the relevant parties and vendors, data-input of new and updated trade, updating of records, filing, faxing.
Role and Responsibilities
- Performing day-to-day functions as assigned by the team management. Namely but not wholly as follows:
- Exports transactions processing and snags
- Doc Preparation, Checking & processing of DC & non-DC documents
Customer Interface & Service
- Providing technical trade advice & solutions to these customers in an accurate, comprehensive and timely manner.
- Providing & delivering a consistently high quality of customer service.
- Assisting to bring about increase in trade business.
- Diploma with minimum 1-year experience in trade administration or similar role
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- A strong team player who is organised, analytical and meticulous, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills as there is a high level of customer contact required.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374